What Special ?
The revolution you’ve been waiting for
ResMed brings you AirMini, the world’s smallest CPAP device ideal for patients looking for compact
and discreet therapy.
Featuring a unique venting system and waterless humidification, it combines our latest technologies in a sleek, pocket-sized design that can be used at home or while patients are away.
To meet patients’ lifestyle needs, satisfy comfort expectations and boost business benefits, start small with AirMini.
- Small. Smart. Proven : AirMini leverages the same proven algorithms our market-leading bedside devices do to help treat
patients weighing 30kg or more with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It also includes AutoSet for Her,a mode which has been specifically designed to treat women with mild to moderate OSA.
With Bluetooth connectivity and a dedicated app, AirMini helps patients and clinicians
set up for success and stay engaged with ongoing therapy.
- HumidX™ waterless humidification minimises heat and moisture loss for comfort throughout the night.
- ActiveAir™ advanced venting enables our latest therapy technologies to be delivered in a compact system.
- Bluetooth connectivity to smart devices and the dedicated AirMini app offer user-friendly setup and use.
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- AutoSet For Her
Operating Pressure range
- 4 to 20 cm H2O (4 to 20 hPa) in AutoSet,
- AutoSet For Her and CPAP modes
Standby power consumption ; 1W
Pressure level measured according to
ISO 80601-2-70:2015 (CPAP mode) is 29dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA.
Power supply unit
AC input range ; 100–240V, 50–60Hz 115V, 400Hz (nominal for aircraft use)
DC output ; 24V, 0.83A
Typical power consumption ; 6.3W
Peak power consumption ; 27W
Operating temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Operating humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Operating altitude: Sea level to 2,591 m; air pressure range 1013 hPa to 738 hPa
Storage and transport temperature: -25°C to + 70°C
Storage and transport humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
ResMed confirms that this machine meets the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements (RTCA/DO-160, section 21, category M) for all phases of air travel.
The AirMini complies with all applicable electromagnetic compatibility requirements (EMC) according to IEC60601-1-2:2014, for residential, commercial and light industry environments.
IEC 60601-1:2014 (Edition 3.1) classification
Class II (double insulation), Type BF, Ingress protection IP22.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|Price||: RM 5 950.00|
|Product From||: Australia|
|Delivery||: 1 week upon confirmation of purchase order|
|Warranty||: 2 years from the date of purchase|